LMS Volume 29 Chapter 8

LMS volume 29 chapter 8 is released. You can read it here.

Hey Guys, this is Sunova, I will be posting LMS until turtle comes back from her holiday vacation. Right now it is 10:45 am in my time zone, I will be posting from now on around this time, earlier if I can. Thanks for the welcome, and sorry bout the timezone change, but its only temporary until Turtle comes back. Or if you readers really want me to post during her time zone I guess I can just stay up a little late and post it in accordance to her timezone. Thanks

Haha…. Alright, since everyone seems to be unused to this timezone change I will post the new chapters during Turtle’s timezone at around 10 pm my time (CST) This shouldn’t be that much different from Turtle’s original posting time.

52 thoughts on “LMS Volume 29 Chapter 8

1. kimsunova Post author

Alright I updated my post, since everyone seems to be a bit confused with the timezone change I will just post the new chapters around turtle’s usual posting.

Liked by 1 person

2. Nieq

Dont worry bout the time zone…just post it base on ur availability..we actually the one need to say thank for keeping it alive till turtle comes back.. πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

1. Kuciang

i assume that turtle is a boy… Maybe because you know… turtle… I never been so wrong πŸ˜‚

1. Phil1403

great !
        happy christmas, kim.
        same goes for our rainbow turtle, of course. πŸ™‚

3. Zetoo

I think you need to change
    ‘LMS volume 29 chapter 7 is released.’

suppose to be
    ‘LMS volume 29 chapter 8 is released.’

4. Waynethelegend

Thanks Sunova! The time release doesn’t really matter, just release it at your timeπŸ€—… We can all wait πŸ™‚ annnddd Turtle is a “she” are you a “she” also? πŸ€“

5. Haku

Thanks a bunch! honestly, we’re all leeching from you, so please ignore the lack of patience, relax, and post it whenever it suits you. Thanks again

6. farahidi

yes !!! the chapter is out, i has withdrawal symptom, and kept refreshing the page
    thanks sunva !!! πŸ˜€
    but , i was looking for a special chap for the 24 december ^^

7. Narcolepticmunchkin

Well, honeymoon period is over, time to enter the midlife period….from 2 days to 4 days…Well….

8. Scrub

Some people are so greedy, the release used to be once every few weeks and they were thankful. But now they are complain about a few hrs different. anyway thanks for the release and you guys should do it at your own time

1. wat

We were spoiled with great treatment. Turtle was our comfortable druggy, easing our addiction reliably and often. The delay affected us, we’re still grateful, but that doesn’t lessen our addiction. Basically, we acknoweldge that the new upload speed is fast, but the previous were faster.

Basically, we are used to getting our fix faster and thus when we are approaching the previous date and then passing it, our addiction gets stronger the longer we wait. As we are really eager to see what happens next.

9. Ivan

Hello, i just want to say Thank you and Merry Christmas to the translators and everybody who’s responsible for LMS right now πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

10. Affectum

Hello, i just want to say Thank you and Merry Christmas to the translators and everybody who’s responsible for LMS right now and everything nice

Liked by 1 person

11. Leni

I just love weed and diz series! Its christmas time here but still checking for the new chapter! πŸ™‚

Thanks!! Xoxo

12. Raphael

Looking forward to the next chapters, even taking the post, it is still only joy when I see new chapter.
    Therefore, I can only say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    S2

13. Vinh

Turtle I love you so much. I can’t wait for you to come back. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD. I hope you have a nice time with your family.