No Internet

Hey guys, Rainbow Turtle here.

This isn’t a chapter update but to let you know some unfortunate news. I’m currently typing this on my phone because my internet isn’t working. I don’t know when it will be fixed. It could be several hours or a few days. That means there will be no chapter update today and I don’t know when the next one will be but it shouldn’t be any longer than a few days.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon and I’ll let you know when it is working again.

Thanks.

60 thoughts on “No Internet

1. Charles

no worries turtle. hopefully you get everything figured out and fixed. when you’re used to having the internet, then suddenly not having it is the worst. good luck and I look forward to updates sometime in the future.

1. Chief Villager of Raichi

I have a suggestion maybe it might help solve the problem. Does your phone have word ? if it have then copy the raw, then transfer it to a PC through connector. then you can translated then vise versa.

I just copy novels so that I can read it at home. T_T no Net

2. teamninja

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! brb going to find me a time machine

3. Seed

It’s just hateful when that happens. In my place I lose the net every few hours because of powercuts or what-not.

4. Abyssal

well that’s rather unfortunate I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will all be resolved rather amicably for you, and no worries you already update extrodinarily quickly a few extra hours/days won’t hurt. Well good luck, and I sincerely look forward to your future progress~

5. gingi71

well at least it didn’t when of when you where about to finish a thesis .. that took you 10 days to research and complete …and you need it for your finals .. … and now you need to retake the class if you don’t score 97% or higher ….. so yeah 😀 well still sucks

6. Vehnriel

Ouch, that sucks man. If it gets desperate, you probably can hotspot your phone? Unless it’s too old or you don’t wanna burn your data

7. anon

Well, if you didn”t get the internet for uncertain time. I hope you can stock up translation chapter for lms / ark. If you get the raw without internet/already’ve on your pc. Good luck turtle-nim

1. gingi71

No offence but you sound like douche my dear sir, just say good luck turtle and hope you come back soon

1. faradteach

it’s a way to view the situation …my glass is half full (btw, ark said that the same thing the latest chapter 😉 )

take care turtle, hopefully you get everything figured out and fixed soon ^^

8. RandomLeacher

Pffffffff stop lying you are just being lazy, we all know you can use your phone or a public wi-fi to upload so hurry up and get back to work you slave

btw this is a joke comment I know you are very sensitive about comments 🙂

1. phoneticsmelody

You claim that you knew, but still do!?
      You are an a-hole, it was like saying to a child that hey ive got a candy and I know you lust over this, but no, I wont give you any. Go, ostracized yourself atop everest

1. faradteach

if i was in her place i will definitley ban his adress ip 😉 people like him make others’s life difficult

2. wat

Chill, both of you. He’s young and stupidly naive, looking for attention. You gave him attention. I’m sure he’s happier than ever, but he’s not deserving of a ban. Seriously, stay your triggerfinger and acknowledge that he just made a terrible joke.

2. khitman18

Btw, I’d just like to point out that banning ip is useless here even if they are able to do it… it’s so easy to change ip or atleast mask it that there’s no point in doing so.

9. Yohan

Not a problem RT, we appreciate how much you communicate with your fans. Since there’s nothing than can be done, you should go enjoy your weekend 😉.

10. Jannis

NO problem. Hope that losing the internett don’t cause you more problems then this.
    Thank you for your hard work.

11. Cricket

ROFL what happened rat got your cable?? Just take a vacation from translation jungle for a while and teach thoose troll who is in charge. They read in your site so they must abide by your rules.

P.s. ah i hope your work in the next few days will be less hectic and less stresful than the usual holidays.

12. weed0395

No worries. Thanks to you we get updates every alternate days, thats more than enough! Couldn’t ask for more.
    The speed at which u update is astonishing(atleast to me).
    So thank you for your kind work. 🙂 ❤
    I am used to waiting for a week because of anime and manga…. but the next LMS chap title is seoyoon laughter.
    I am waiting since vol 30 chap 1 for this chap.. but cant be helped I guess. Well I have waited this long, so a few days is not a problem 🙂

Liked by 1 person

13. RandomSecretAsianBoi

M-MY DOSE OF WEED!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Thank you for your hardwork Turtle. I truly love reading LMS, I believe that all of us readers love your work. Don’t mind the haters, they can hate all they like, but deep down they know they love your work also. That’s why they’re always on your new update :).

Liked by 1 person

14. ThatOneGuy

Hey Turtle! Long time lurker, first time posting.

🙂 Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the effort you put into producing these chapters, as well as keeping us updated on progress/events. I can only imagine how thankless the job can get sometimes, but little things like communicating regularly, the status bar for chapters, and the incredible translation rates is such a nice surprise for users like me.

Turtle, you are incredible. Thank you so so much for the hard work you put into this. 0/

P.S. Since the internet’s out, what does a Turtle do? Go by the beach? Play in the sand? Or eat some tasty foods? I’m curious!

Liked by 1 person

1. silk

I totally agree with that comment. Thank you for thanking Turtle in a much better way than I would have.

15. Aarow

I say go enjoy your day and we can all wait as long as it takes for the next chapter. Hope you are able to relax. 🙂

16. silk

No big deal. Enjoy a little forced vacation! Thanks for everything!
    Always fun to read the comments, anyways. Rainbow Turtle followers are quite the nice and happy bunch of people. All the more nice, that you can say that we are from many different countries. ( not sure my sentence is in proper english…but you see what I mean?)

Liked by 1 person

17. Galeage

I think we will all survive couple of days without a chapter.

Sorry to hear your internet isn’t working hopefully not causing serious issues. I know when you wanna do something but not able to, because of things like this, sucks even more.

1. menoobslayer

TLC means – TransLationCheck, essentially the machine translation process is fully completed and has been for many hours now, turtle+associates? are just going through the chapter now and checking for errors that may have come about because it was done by a machine.

i thought it would be done by now…. turtle might be holding out till the last minute because someone asked for the chapter, like they said they would before….. i really wish turtle would recant or at the very least reconsider that ultimatum. As it stands its like trolls are just being invited to come screw with us… all they need to do is follow the telegraphed step to bug turtle, then turtle will punish all of us.

1. blackandredturtle Post author

No I haven’t uploaded the chapter because translation checking isn’t done. As you must know, it is Chinese New Year and Sunova is probably busy so he hasn’t got round to it yet. People do have lives you know and sometimes it takes more than a few hours.

18. menoobslayer

im fine with that turtle =P, itl be done whenever it can get finished. glad to hear we arnt being punished though! if you need more translation checkers (and they dont need to know korean) i would be happy to help out if you need it. never hurts having more staff right?

19. zaltrhiz

Thank you for Informing , It is marvelous that you translate , and Your Translations are Sincerely Inspiring , Thank you for Continuing translating Miss Black-and-Red-Turtle the first message on this site was on 12/7/2014 which you introduction message and the first chapter Ark volume 5 chapter 1 was on 12/8/2014 and today is 2/8/2016 so it been 14 months since you started translating , that is a astounding , truly thank you for translating.