LMS volume 32 chapter 10

Hey everybody,

This is a really long chapter so it took a while to get out. You can read chapter 10 here.

And just a reminder for those who can’t seem to read. I am at university. University!!Β  That means my update speed will potentially slow down depending on my timetable and my assignments. For those posting comments about not updating, it has only been a few days so chill out and have patience.

Thankfully, most people have been really good about not asking when the chapter has been updated. I haven’t been bombarded like I have in the past. I really appreciate it.

Rainbow Turtle.

92 thoughts on “LMS volume 32 chapter 10

1. jessie

simple words are all I have but my thanks are from my whole heart take as much time as you need for none of this would be possible without you wonderful people

2. Silk

Thank’s a lot.
    Studies come first.
    Your work ils really appreciated !
    Don’t pay attention to rude and impatient people.
    Enjoy your studies, and again, THANK YOU TURTLE!

3. berg

Turtle is love, turtle is life. I am in awe of the sheer amount of translation you do. Best of luck with College, and make sure you take alllll the time you need for your coursework! Us leechers can be patient!

4. Manthos

Better slow and steady than burning yourself out… Even your slow speed is faster than most others so have fun and take your time. Thanks for the quality releases πŸ˜€

5. Hypedman

Even if you’re in university, you’re so fast about updating chapters ! I’m fond of you !
    Anyway, don’t ever forget to keep courage ! Real life is more important than anything.

6. aeyar

Hi Ms. Turtle, im youre fan since ark and you translating the LMS too have been a greatest thing of all. Thank you very for doing this to us. Please dont mind some others who dont even read your notes. You’re simple the best πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

7. Index

Troller and stupid lecher seem to affect your mood i understand just troll them yourself with a fake chapter then put the real chapter later πŸ˜„

8. Hanauta

ty alot for the chapter.

its best to ignore those people, they exist! if not many of them, then a few:)

9. evanders

Thank you turtle-sama as always. .
    We apologize as we’re just ungratefull fans who dont appreciate your life & work. .
    Just ignore us and keep up your great work. .

10. moon

Uni is more important. Appreciate your work. You cant please everyone. But i think most of us are please with you. Enjoy ur uni life. Its a stage where u will alway rem next time u look back.

Cheers

11. edisonvzla

holaaaa tortuga muchas gracias por la traducciΓ³n, espero que la universidad te vaya bien pero que no nos abandones.
    saludos desde vzla *)

12. Gantz

Thank you for dedicating your time to translate for us.

I know its easy to say ignore the haters, rude emails and comments, but those are the ones that hit home when we are stressed or agitated due to RL. So let your supporters be your shield/anchor. If you ever need a pick me up try Chem-I-Care. πŸ˜‰
    “I just realized that all of your supporters are like the Grass Porridge Cult.” πŸ˜„ FACT!!!

Hope first week of Uni went well for you, Im sure as the semester progress there will be difficult weeks where you will have little time to translate so feel free to take a break whenever you please.

That being said. YAY! Another Volume translated!!! As a token of appreciation I will donate another movie night for you to enjoy this weekend. Sorry Im not great enough to give you the hero’s welcome party like Arpen citizens. =p

Cheers

Liked by 1 person

13. FanFromMorocco

hi turtle, thanks for the quick update and fast release, i’m a fan of your translate, cant wait to read the ext one and the one after, thaks for your hard and quick work, fan from Morocco

14. Ciu

Hello Mrs Turtle
    I’m LMS Indonesian translator who take your works as main reference
    just keep going
    Indonesian fans are counting on you

15. HaiPhong

Wow, so many comments for this post. Awsome work that you are doing, and we are all supporting you. Hope that these many people are making up for those whom are posting rude and pushy comments πŸ™‚
    And as always just keep your own pace, we (majority of your readers) are really happy with what we get.
    Best speed, best service, you represents what real hard work is (RL responsibility/work/uni/translation-hoby if I may but hard work none the less). πŸ˜€
    You are definitely the rainbow in our life.
    Today is a bit cloudy in Budapest so hope it is an LMS day πŸ˜›

Liked by 1 person

16. MadHatter

Thank you very much turtle! Your always the best! Though It is really dissapointing that the sculptural master quest did’nt end at the Roderick’ labyrinth. Will still look forward to his next adventures! πŸ™‚ enjoy your uni!

17. Donald

Hey, just want to say that you’re doing an awesome job! Love the quick releases and good luck at Uni!

18. James

Thanks for the chapters! Even your slowed schedule is fast. Don’t pay any heed to rude comments/demands. Your work is greatly appreciated!

19. Readtilltheybleed

Hermes guild only sent 70,000 soldiers? An invading army has too much of a disadvantage in war. Marching 70,000 soldiers toward the Arpen kingdom seems like a feint. Unless there is a hidden threat, Weed could sit back and let the kingdom defend itself. Since he imagined the devastation the meteor summoning scroll could cause to Morata, I feel it may be hinting at how he will reward the Hermes guild for their renewed attention. Borrowing his sisters teleportation ability he could give them a beautiful gift to commemorate the successful completion of a palace and their dedication towards uniting the world in peace.
    -Let vengeance be viewed as art as his enemies are torn apart.

20. guymaioh

Rainbow turtle!!!! You awesome person you!!! Making time for 2 projects AND balancing Uni on top – you deserve an award! I dno what you’re majoring in but best of luck and hope you’re enjoying it as much as I did ^^ Priorities!

21. Nanou

Man I just Want To tell you something, don’t give Γ  shit about this type of comments, take your time so that you won’t end like some teams who stopped translating because of the reader’s impatience, your pace Is quite good considering the length of the chapters, Good luck in your studies and I hope that you continue with your translations.