Teaser 2: Raid Breaker

Hey everyone,

This is the 2nd teaser called Raid Breaker. It is a finished novel that has 9 volumes published.

Btw, I know some people want more chapters of the teasers but they are called teasers for a reason. It is just to give a feel for the story and I’m not going to do a lot of chapters for 6 stories. So please don’t ask for more chapters when writing comments about the teaser.

Also, I know some people have been giving me suggestions for novels. The ones that gave me suggestions for Japanese or Chinese novels, I am not going to do them because I only translate Korean. The other suggestion was Dawn Traveller, the author of LMS’s other novel. However, I am not going to do this because I didn’t like the chapters that I read and the ending was really abrupt. I am also doing this to give people an idea of Korean novels other than those that are already known. Therefore, all the stories for the teasers are ones that readers don’t know about.

Anyway, you can read Raid Breaker here.

14 thoughts on “Teaser 2: Raid Breaker

1. Rincewind

Hi Turtle, I have been a silent leecher for ages, so first of all thanks a lot for your translations !
    I was wondering, did you ever hear of “Dark Mage” novel? It is not quite in the same kind of universe, but its quite exiting. Egscan began to tranlate it a few years back but stopped, it seems they stoped because its a pain to translate. I think its really good but you can see for yourselve here : http://forum.egscans.com/threads/4010-Dark-Mage-Novel-Summaries?s=75651c7f96a931d8dfc45ec7c51b6710.
    Again thanks for your work 😀

2. Anon1

There is a webtoon that mangacow is translating called “Red Storm” which is based on a Korean light novel. Would you give it a look? I would like your opinion of the novel and if you are interested in translating it. You can give the section a quick read, maybe it will fit your criteria.
    thanks for translating LMS!

3. ninthlite

can you spoil me on the ending of dawn traveler? I keep hearing the ending was abrupt but no one ever says what happened. Thanks!

4. Charles

Thanks for everything, lovely Turtle! I like this one a bit more than the other, but maybe the other chapters you are adding will change that? I look forward to everything to come!

5. Tamon

how about translating Dark Mage? i read both the manhwa and the what has been translated so far and i find it very captivating. Please consider this novel for your next project. Thank you

6. Jonah

Pretty much sounds like Pacific Rim movie in the first, then he gets sucked into some kind of game interface then it becomes all different haha

7. Ardian Valleth

hmmm, i think this one quite interesting, from what i imagine it is like “god eater” (anime and game) but different version. and other thing, quite many about virtual reality nowdays made me bored.

8. Edwin

Let’s do this one since this is a complete novel. 🙂 Thanks for tis teaser, I love it. I hope you can continue this one.